It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately so we can investigate.
– Returns must be within 30 days from the date you receive the product.
– All returns not resulting from defective merchandise or an error on our part subject to a restocking fee (20%).
– The item must be in the same condition that you received it, in its original packaging, with all accessories intact. Damaged items will not be accepted.
Returning the item
Always place the item, in its original merchandise box, inside a shipping container using adequate packaging materials. Then ship prepaid. We will refuse shipment if any of the above is not followed.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you. If the return is accepted, we will issue a refund for the cost of the merchandise, minus the Restocking Fee, within 2 weeks. If, upon inspection, we determine that the return cannot be accepted, the item will be sent back to you at your expense.
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
One Year Repair Warranty (Repair&Exchange)
The product(excluding accessories) sold by Geniatech are 12 months warranty. Customer can contact us to check the problem first. We will review each case individually when considering the return of the product; in some cases we may require further information such as pictures so we can choose the best course of action. If customers receiving our confirmation to return the unit, customer can return the product directly to our after sales service.
Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. The warranty will be void if there is evidence of damage, misuse, or modification by customer. however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
How to Request Warranty (Return, Repair and Refund)
If your item has an issue, please first contact our Support Center:
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.